Saturday, February 3, 2018

Design Team Introductions Day 2



Hello all, my name is Tenia Nelson and I am a 30 something wife, momma, doggie momma, jazz pianist, music teacher, soccer player, metal stamper(I make jewelry) and paper crafter that lives in the 5280 (Denver, CO)! I am married to a wonderful guy named Tim, I am momma to my awesome son Thelonious (Theo) and I have two wonderful doggie "kids" Miles and Brillo. I love me some paper, inks, stamps and embellishments...and just LURVE to create!!! So excited to be on the Inspired By......team!!!





Hi! I'm Raechelle (pronounced Rachel) Bellus from Kentucky, USA. I have been scrapping for about sixteen years and am excited to work the wonderful Inspired By challenges. We have a large family, all spread out across the country as well as active military children deployed elsewhere. I enjoy reading, exploring our area, and working puzzles. 


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Can't wait to be inspired by you two!

Teresa Kline said...

congrats ladies, what an exciting challenge...you two both rock, thrilled to be creating along side of you both!

Danni Reid said...

can't wait, this is going to be so much fun!