Thursday, September 19, 2013

Inspired By...#89

Fall is in the air and I really love this inspiration photo (I may even create another card based on it, hehehe).

How will you be inspired?  clean & simple, texture, fabric, woodgrain, fall, leaves, the jar...

I pulled out the colors, fall, and was inspired by the scattering of the berries and thus I chose the polka dot paper.  I used the Reflections Fall collection by Echo Park along with some burlap ribbon by May Arts.

I can't wait to see what you do!


Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the acorns and the burlap!!

~amy~ said...

ahhhhh...very pretty. There is something about fall inspired projects, they are my fav. Awesome inspiration and card Laurel!

Audrey Pettit said...

How sweet! What a great fall inspiration photo. Man, I want that table set up! And your card is just stunning!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful, rustic creation Laurel!