Thursday, June 13, 2013

Inspired By...#79

Welcome to another Inspired By Challenge and I think this week is a fun one.



There are so many ways to take this inspiration: colors, pennants, text, numbers, wedding, groupings, sketch...endless on this one!

For once I didn't go with the colors ;)  I was inspired by the sketch on this one.  I used my Kate & Co Oxford Collection by My Mind's Eye, a SRM Sticker, some Studio Calico Veneer and finally some Divine Twine.


I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!



2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I am loving the colors and the subway grid design!!

MarvA1ix said...

I just spotted the travel related symbols in the inspiration photo and the colors, too. I just knew this was perfect for the new card I just made. Hope you like it.