Thursday, March 14, 2013

Inspired By...#66

I have another fashion inspired challenge again this week.  This one made me think of spring, can't wait to start wearing my spring clothes. 


How will you be inspired: polka dots, buckles, colors, dangles, purse, ruffle?  

I pulled out the color and the earrings made me think of dangly things so I went with some banners across the top of my card.  Now these are not normally colors I would put together and am not totally sure I love the card.  But that is what this challenge is all about, challenging you to go out of your box.  Once again, I went to my Pebbles collections.  This time I have used Walnut Grove and some of the Basics.

I can't wait to see what you do!
Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!




3 comments:

~amy~ said...

**love**

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love!! Fabby colors and loveeeeeeee the butterfly!

Marlena M. said...

Lovely banners and layers Laurel!